Thursday, November 4, 2010

tmpoint and brother

sigh..
lots of happening this few days..
today i finally broke down..
with the problem with my bro, tmnet, classes, tests and assignments..
and main factor leading to today's broke down is the problem with my brother and tmnet..
my brother keep sms and called me this few days.. for days and night..
f*ck man..
you thought i am god damn free over here?!
you thought i am at INTI for vacation?
you thought i have no other job except to settle your tmnet problem?
i got my own life here..
i got my god damn assignment and tests and series of classes here..
i got my own stuff to busy with here..
of course i do help you calling and contacting tmnet.. but people do things slowly, what else can i do other than complaint, call and scold?
no!
at last i have to wait for them too!
i get more pissed off than you!
i have to face studies here..
a series of stress for few days is more than enough..
and then you, not being understanding, keep on calling and sms me..
wtf you want from me?!
i had already done what i should done!
people said wait, then what else can i do?
i had already wasted dont know god damn how many hours contacting tmnet
and the few hours are good enough for me to do my assignment!
and if not it is you keep annoy me with you tmnet today, i had already finish up my assignment!
and should be preparing for sleep now!
you thought contacting tmnet is easy?
giving them pressure so they will work on your call is easy?
last nite at f*cking 3am in the morning, i search for dont know how many tmnet, tmpoint and streamyx website, and keep on sending thousands of complaint email for them..
do you even know how many hours i spent on this?
it is 2 f*cking hours..
and if you want to know, 2 hours will be a very good sleeping time for me!
and do you know how hard is it to keep on calling on tmnet?
you called, then waited for at least 10min on the phone, keep on repeating the report number and the same cases, keep on scolding people and keep on listening to their promises on fixing your problem as soon as possible..
you are giving me real hard life..
i want to settle it for u as well..
but people there keep on delaying and problems occur here and there, then what else can i do?
you keep on saying want to complaint, go tmpoint raub with me..
what's the point?
wtf that you know except gaming, gaming and gaming?!
bet you dont even know how to go through the call at 100!
really pissed off today..
and get really disappoint with you..
u are almost 20.. and yet you know nothing except to keep bugging for your own stuff and keep troubling people with it..
do you know how i wasted my precious time for assignment to help you call tmnet, try to get this case settle as soon as possible?
do you know how wei hann wasted his time for assignment to help me and you to get this case settled?
do you know how mama go to the tmpoint at very last minute to help you get all this shit settled?
we all love you..
and yet you dont know..
and yet you being immature..
keep troubling people for your own stuff..
i was really angry, disappoint this evening..
if you want to know, i have a very good control over my own temper..
and do you know, you are the first people to get me angry for a long time?
i am angry and yet disappoint..
kept thinking of how to get you out from your immature world..
kept thinking on how to teach you..
kept thinking on how to get you realize that we all actually love you..
just..
sigh..
maybe it is my fault..
should not even consider to change package also..
f*ck it..

No comments:

Post a Comment