Tuesday, November 9, 2010

after the storm

so.. hi world..
my over tension days had passed..
and i just completed my last assignment..
erm.. not really completed, but at least i had done my part..
and there is only one last test waiting for me this friday..
sigh..
speaking bout the test.. my big day is on thurs..
means i cant celebrate my big day cuz the freaking eco test is on fri!
cant understand why there is a test on the very last day in the sem~!
so.. not that stress anymore..
things are completed one by one..
now i will focus on final..
must pass all..
the best is can get all As..
and my big day is in 2 days time.. :)
and yet, i havent buy anything for lo gong..
planning to make a DIY pillow for him.. as he killed the cheese cake that i gave him by throwing it into a washing machine :(
but well.. no time for it already..
will just save the idea for next year valentine then :)
so.. maybe will just go for a good liquor instead..
havent even plan on which day to do out and celebrate..
hmm..
should go celebrate tomorrow, friday or saturday?
don't know..
so troubling..
if there is no test then surely will go celebrate on exact day..
now i don't even know whether my hubby mind celebrating it not on the exact day..
today, when lunch time, he wished me "happy 2nd anniversary"
then i ma replied lo : still got 2 days wor..
then he said that : you also busy ar.. then i wish you earlier lo
huh..
you really mind?
hmm..
don't care la..
if there is the "heart", everyday is anniversary :)
plus i am really busy ma..
hope that next year's anniversary wont fall on "study peak time"
lolx..
ok.. guess will stop here..
the pain on my neck and back is killing me..
better off the bed a while before doing mask..
lol..
long time didnt do mask d~!
so.. ja ne, world~!
nitez~! ^@^

No comments:

Post a Comment