Wednesday, November 24, 2010

after the final :)

pheww..
finally i had completed all my papers~!!
dont know whether i should "yay" or "sigh"..
"yay" for finishing all the papers..
"sigh" because scare of the coming result.. =.=
guess i will have a yay first~!! :)

so.. think that should recall what happened lately..?

11/11/2011
me and my bf's 2nd anniversary~!!
happy anniversary baby~!! :)
we have no any special celebration for this..
why..?
because he got hell lots assignment to do and i got a freaking test on 12/11..
we not even go shopping and dating.. :(
only eat at secret recipe nilai..
if you call that as celebration.. =.=
so on this day, coincidentally there was graduation day at inti..
and when there was graduation day, all the florists will come to inti and put a stall there and start selling flowers and bears there..
so my dear bought me a bouquet of 10 roses for me~!! :)
first time to receive flowers from my dear~!!
and first time in my life to receive a bouquet of flowers~!
yay~!!
*finally got people gave me flowers huh?* :p
and the flowers is still hanging in my room now :p
but i dont gave him any presents :(
because when i need the car to go giant buy liquor for him, he knew it~!
and he refuse to let me buy anything for him~! :(
so he got nothing from me for this year anniversary~!
hmm.. next year i will go buy the pressie earlier so he wont know :p

21/11/2010
a day before my first final paper..
first time in my uni life that i break down because of final..
i was so stressed out..
and i was so scare of the final..
i scare that i will fail again..
and the feeling is just so strong..
that i can't focus..
i had read all.. go through all.. and still, i am scared..
tears had just rolled down on their will..
no one will just understand how i felt that time..
only me myself..
but lucky my dear is there to comfort me..
give me courage..
and then, i can start study again :)

and the time flew.. till now..

and i had just finish all my papers..
and..
HOLIDAYS coming~!! :))
hmm..
what can i do for my holiday..?
work? or to enjoy my princess life..? :p
need to work.. because i need the pay~!
but somehow.. lazy la.. :p
hehe.. and to work as promoters got no fixed place and date..
got event then got work..
got work also scare the place too far, hard to go..
then no event means no work..
means alone at inti enjoy boring holiday, not my princess life..
sigh..
hard to choose..
still thinking whether to work or not..
i got an overly long wish list..
and to cut down the overly long wish list need money.. ==
anyway.. i will still go back home first..
enjoy my princess life for a while..
then only do the planning..
haha.. and oh..
i am going on diet~! ^^
my bf complain so much that i have getting fatter and fatter..
so..
no choice..
me also hate seeing myself fat..
so have to on diet lo..
hmm..
will wake up early to jog tomorrow~!
wish me can stand and go thru all the hells~!!
really want slim down a lot..
so i can buy whatever dresses that i want without hearing "no..no..doesn't look nice on you.. your legs look even fat when you wear dress.."
lol..
i actually love dresses a lot~!
but never own one..
a pretty dress will never look nice on a fatty~!!!

ok.. so time for me to sleep now..
it should be a dinner time now but my dear is asleep~!! :(
hungry.. gruu gruu...
but anyway, think that i should sleep and only eat after wake..
cios world~! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment