Sunday, November 21, 2010

the final examination

okay..
HELP ME~!!!!!
omg.. my final is on next monday.. and like usual, i am still burning midnight oil now..
i dont know why the hell an accountant has to learn about management of organization..
i swear it is all crap inside~!!
there are lots and lots of stupid theories inside~!
maybe some people will say, "oh well..accountant supposed to be an all-rounder in an organization, so studying about management is a must"
well.. i still dont see the reason why i should study this crap~!
bill gates didnt study this de lo, and yet he is one of the richest in the world~!
and now, just for the sake of the degree cert, i have to go through all this :(
and i am pretty sure that its never useful for my future..
well..
ok.. finish complaining..
now.. even i write thousands of complain like this, i will still have to study for it and go to the exam and pass it..
so now, i am studying for the stupid management of organization..
at beginning, i plan to sleep early tonight..
but then, after visit my buddy's blog, i think i cant give up early..
my buddy, vy-vy is having exam on the early of dec and she dont want to sleep early tonight and want to study for the final..
people early of dec only final but now also sacrifice the sleep for study..
me next monday final but thinking of sleep early??!!
how unacceptable..
and so, this eventually give me a new spirit to study..
thank vy-vy~! love you so~! :)
just blogging to relieve my tension and to relax for a while..
have to start back with my study after this..
there is only one more day to my final..
and i must pass all of these subjects..
wish me luck, world :)

3 comments:

  1. lim lim... sankyuuuu... actually i now half reading half online... :P

    ganbatte in ur final and gud luck! btw, management of organization is not very tough, cuz mostly is 'bout the logic thinking for the working management. study hard for it! (i also took this paper before) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vy-vy~!! tq~!
    ya its all bout theories.. the part that killing me is the terms.. u should know they didnt simply accept any term rite? :(
    u still can half reading half online la, ur final next month, me next week :((
    i m going out common room to study d.. hehe.. miss u~! hope we both can join de jogoya gathering k? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jogoya gathering? errr... doink din ajak me le... jian qin tell me the invitation, but i din get. mayb doink think i also will reject like last year. :P

    but even she ajak me, me also not going! >.<
    cuz i heardis around the end of november... i dun dare to go out from my room, shud lock inside n keep reasing law, tax and financial measurement!!! >w<

    but we see how how la, k? :)

    ReplyDelete