Wednesday, November 3, 2010

streamyx sucks

i had waited for 1 month and 2 weeks for my internet installation.. where the installation should have take place 2 weeks ago.. and now i haven't sleep at freaking 4:30am in the morning because this troubles me a lot..
tm helpdesk's people really sucks..
they keep direct me here and there..
and keep on saying that they will assist me and help me settle as soon as possible
BULLSHIT..
i got not even ONE call from them..
everytime it is me who call..
and everytime they make me waste half an hour on phone..
the staff Ahmad from line 1300888123 even ASSURED me that he will call me back on the same day i called him..
BULLSHIT..
i waited.. no call at all!
tm u sucks..
feel like changing to digi, celcom or maxis broadband..
hope you guys read this..
i do like the soft voice of ppl from ur helpdesk.. but all useless
when i want to talk to bahasa malaysia line, it took me like forever to talk to the operator..
when i want to talk to the english line, the operator cant even speak proper english!
and when i got to talk with them, they cant even help..
and keep directing me here and there..
and keep make empty promises..
is that what you guys can do?
then i will suggest tm to cut down on this operator.. save ur money on salaries..
or even close it down? so you guys wont get complaint from me and your other annoying customers?
in case any of you guys from tm or streamyx read this, then i wanna tell u guys something..
YOU SUCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment