Tuesday, July 27, 2010

of friend and foe

hi bloggie..
i am actually in my middle of my assignment..
but suddenly i remember something..
then i decided to have a short post before continue my assignment..

i had a girl friend..
hmm.. my relationship with her is good only..
cannot consider as best friends also..
cuz i was taking science and she was taking art stream..
we did shopping together, movie together, eat together, hang out together, study account and economy together..
she was a nice, cute girl at the first time i met her in high school..
she will protect me when i get bullied..
she will yell at those guy who kacau me.. hehe..
she is not acting like a sis, but just like a good friend..
until everything started to change after she got a boyfriend..
she changed a lot.. really a lot..
she will still yell, but not at those guy who kacau me and not to those who bully me anymore.. but to my classmates and me myself..
we hang out together a day, in a very big girl group..
and a friend just mention a small thing in front of her, she got angry and yell at the friend and everyone in the group..
but we as the viewer did not feel that there is anything wrong with the matter mentioned by the friend..
in fact it is just a really small matter..
since that, no one want to hang out with her..
and she seems did not bother since she had a boyfriend..

nowadays, she will not hang out with me anymore.. will not yell at people who bully me anymore.. will not even laugh happily with me anymore..
all the expressions that can be seen on her face is only the "unreasonable princess look"

now even me didnt bother about her anymore..
cant remember actually how many years, months didnt see her..
maybe i am lucky.. cuz she is not my best friend..
just a good friend of mine..
and we know each other just like half a year before the terrible incident happened..
so, i didnt feel the sadness and hurt so much..
but i pity her best friend who was in the same class with her since primary..
pity that girl.. she just lost her best friend like that..
though this case didnt hurt me much, but sometimes it breaks my heart when i think of how she will yell at those bully to protect me and then the image flashed to how she yell at us at the hang out day..

and now, i know that i had lost a friend

haha.. well..
that's all for the story telling..
so back to my assignment..
too much time on blog d~
one more assignment to go..
bye people..

No comments:

Post a Comment