Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my sweet uni life

today i had my Business Ethic presentation..
damn nervous before the presentation..
i cant remember since when i do not feel this nervous before presenting..
my hands trembling while holding the papers..
maybe i nervous because it had been a long time since i had presentation..
or maybe because this lecturer is the strict one, with lots of question for us..
whatever it is, i finished my presentation..
and it means ONE DOWN!! haha..

my lecturer had comments for me after the presentation..
he said that my self-confidence was good at the beginning, but somewhere in the middle i got nervous.. and that affect my performance..
my voice is low and had to be improved..
and the most funny one *i think it is funny*, he said i had the best eye contact among the group members ==
why dont he tell me that i am the fine presenter?
i would be happy to hear it :p

this few days really busy, especially yesterday..
OMG.. i think this is the first time i can sit 8 hours quietly to do an assignment..
and i bet that will not be the last time..
i have costing assignment to submit this friday and yet i have done nothing..
and a Business Ethics individual assignment due on next friday, which i have not even touch it!
OMG OMG OMG!!!
year 2 is really hard.. and sucks..
i never imagine that my sweet uni life will turn out this way :(

joey sms me today and asked whether i got go back this weekend..
hmm.. havent reply her..
i got lots of stuff to do.. but i miss my mummy!
this two weeks, had really very short conversation on phone with her..
it is all because the stupid assignments!
and i bet mummy miss me to0 ;(
sigh..
life is hard..
will make up my mind latest by wed, whether to go back or not..

for now.. i need sleep.. as i dont want to be late for my 8am class tomorrow..
that's for the post today..
good nite world..

No comments:

Post a Comment