Friday, July 16, 2010

Stress-ness

here am i again ^^
i know i am annoying.. keep deleting the old posts..
well.. what makes me blog again?
stress..
yup.. that's what i am facing now.. not going talk much..
cuz this is supposed to be my sleeping time..
lets see
15th July, i slept at 5am and then wake at 9:30am
cuz the classes are from 10am to 4pm non-stop..
after class, had one and a half hour of rest.. then i went to have early dinner with my dearest
6:30pm, assignment discussion.. till 12am !!!
my day's gone.. with all the classes and assignment..
kept wandering.. is it really the university life?
then i must be blind to only realise it at my year 2 in INTI..
stress come to visit me all the way, together with my neck and back pain..
urgh..
seems like the RM100 pillow can't function on its own..
and that means i have to save to buy a tapper and massager =.=
and oh.. maybe a Dreamland mattress
i had quite serious neck and back pain..
all they all will come together with stress..
oh lord.. keep me strong..
what am i doing now, at 2 in the morning?
i supposed to have a very good sleep..
but seems like the stress wont let me do so..
i had no other relaxing method..
and suddenly i saw my friend's blog..
and suddenly, i remember i still have a best friend named "blogger" ^^
and that is why i am blogging now..
everytime after i blog, i felt relaxed and relief..
haha..
now i am much more ok.. though the pain on my neck and back is killing me..
at least i felt relief.. not so much stress d..
sheesh.. i think i better head for bed now..
my neck pain really killing me..
at least on the bed, resting my head on the RM100 pillow will support my neck and relief the pain..
i will try my best to keep myself updating on my blog as frequent as possible..
*i really hope so..*
so people.. good night~ ^@^

No comments:

Post a Comment