Sunday, July 18, 2010

the events of the day

well.. here comes the second post~ ^^
today is a tiring day..
so far, no assignment had been done today..
then what am i doing for the day?
lets see..
morning, wake at 8:45am, went NCI with dear dear..
he was so-called sick..
nothing special..
until after the branch, in the car, i cuddled to his side and he saw a "pimple" on my nose..

WH : hey there is a pimple on your nose.. i help u picit it out k?
me : oh..ok.. *wandering that is there really a pimple on my nose, cuz i dont remember that i have one*
WH : *picit* yer.. cant come out de.. oppss.. is that a mole ?!
me : OMG! u picit my mole ??!! don't you know i have a small mole on my nose ?!

and that's the funny thing happened today.. sigh.. my dear dear after 1 year ++ together with me, dont know that i have a mole on my nose..


see the mole? =.="

lo gong cook dinner today, for me, kai sing and yow an..
we went to giant at around 6pm and buy some ingredient for it..
but who knows.. three packets of things cost us rm50++
things are so expensive nowadays..
the value of money becomes smaller and smaller..
and recently the petrol price increase ;(
my myvi... pity u.. i think i MUST cut down on using car already..
sigh.. anyway.. here comes the picture of the dinner ^^





sheesh.. so, almost 3 hours spent on preparing and eating..
but we all are so so happy :)
thanks to the chef WH and the lil couples who join us..
looking for it again in future..
my dear had prepare 10 sambal eggs.. but only we only managed to finsih 7 and 1/2 eggs..
the rest was taken by me to my room *forced to bring it* and now my room stinks..with the sambal smell :(

this post is a "short" one..
my to-do list is a wayy long and i have to complete at least half of it before i sleep today!
so that's all for now..
will keep update ^^
good nite world~

No comments:

Post a Comment