Monday, August 2, 2010

a week forward

a week forward will be my final exam..
and guess what..
i havent start preparing anything..
and oh, since attendance is not taken anymore, i skipped my class..
bye bye lecturer..
i guess i wont see you unless i have problem in revising..
time flew very fast..
especially this sem
finish with all the assignment and test, then now is the time for final..
only 1 week left..
could i do it?
no..
i shouldnt think bout this now..
now i should just go to the common room and start my nerd mode..
yeah.. that's what i should do..
went to sunway yesterday, and waste a lots of $$ there..
oh god..
its only 2nd of August! ;(
sobz..
this will be a short one..
i need to prepare myself to be in nerd mode..
my bloggie..
i will update you very soon right after my exam k?
so that's all for now~
ganbatte to the world !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment