Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nightmares. Outing. Exam. Holidays

#bloggingdebt Events happened like two months away from current date.

So basically the title says all. First, nightmares. Yes, nightmares. More to stress I put on myself leading to nightmares every single night weeks before the final examination. These all stressed me out. Still I was happy that there are people out there concerned about me =D




Sobs.. I love you all! Thanks for care! I am alright now. Lets just wait till the next wave of nightmares, which I believe will happen soon. Final exam is like 4 weeks away from now!

Next, outing. Yes, in the middle of my final examination period, I went outing with my besties. I had my first two final papers on Thursday and the third paper came only the next Wednesday. So it was like a week break in between the papers so I went outing with my besties for like half a day. And there was no need for me to feel guilty k! It was just a break in the middle of war LOL a rest to de-stress will make me strive better! #selfcomfort

So yeah outing. And guess where we head to? Jogoya! Oh gosh, I had missed Jogoya a lot. Although I still hate the fact that it did not serve ebi sushi T__T There was a story behind this Jogoya outing. One of the besties, Kyle was about to leave for study at UK for 3 months, so he requested for a farewell, asking us to have a fake farewell for him. Nah, farewell was just an excuse. I know you will miss us, Kyle. That's why you want a gathering =p We love him too and decided to just went along with it. So, Jogoya is it!

Look for the day. I purposely went to saloon to have my eyebrows fixed because I was so sick of having untidy and un-groomed eyebrows every time I have outing. So there is it. Ok la for only RM5 LOL

I drove to Old Klang Road to meet my friend and she drove rest of us to Jogoya because I was just too scare to drive to Jogoya alone. The traffic there was just like hell.

Beautiful passengers of the day, while we were waiting for the driver and co-driver to get ready LOL

We were the earliest to arrive, so we walked around in Pavillion and there were one or two of us wanted to have tea =.= A tea before buffet? I knew, weird right? Anyway, since they wanted it, so the rest of us just went along. We went in to a random cafe in Tokyo Street, Pavillion. And look what is this!

Macaroons! It was my first time to have macaroons. I had always heard friends talking about it, saw beautiful rows of macaroons in my Facebook news feed and I finally can have it! Two of these were mine, the rest belongs to another bestie. I love love love seeing macaroons because the bright colors always make me happy. 

And I still love seeing my own face in each photo. Thank you. 

And I had too high expectations towards the macaroon. Or at least the macaroons in this particular cafe (I forgot name of the cafe). They were too sweet! Each of them! I have always love sweet thing but these were too much. I had to painfully swallow down my two macaroons T__T And they were not cheap k! I can order a plate of chicken rice with the price I paid for one macaroon.

Let me quote from bestie Ivy, 'Curiosity kills the macaroon'. LOL We were curios of what the heck was in the middle of macaroon. So we 'killed' a macaroon to have a look at it. Nothing special. It was only super weird-smelling jam stuff inside macaroon. Tasted super weird if ate alone too. 

So when all the besties arrived, we went to Starhill for Jogoya! It was a long queue there because Jogoya was having promotion that time. We were lucky that when we got there, there were few of us already waiting in the line hahaha.

Selca while waiting! =D

The group and the table for warm up session


The real deal was here!


I must tell the story behind this dish. You can find this in the Teppanyaki area. Dish name is mushroom something. Drop your table number there and the staff will prepare and bring it over for you. It was my favourite dish and the besties's favourite too. I had drop the table number for this dishes twice, and the dishes  were served twice and yet, I never get to eat it even once. The other members took it. And then we realized that we had common liking towards this mushy and we dropped all the table numbers for the dish. Popular dish of the table LOL


And of course cannot left out my favourite dessert!


After the gathering, it was time to say bye bye again. Bye bye to all the fun and lets go back to my oh-so-stressful life. Final exam is here!

When you were busying for final, to eat good food will never ever come to mind. Just have your instant noodles while reading your notes.

Part of notes for final. I love colorful notes! 

Final papers had finally ended on 3rd May and that is it! Holidays! Oh how I loved the feeling to complete all the papers and pack to head home. I may post about my holidays in details in the next post. It had been too long that I had been lazying around blog, Facebook and Youtube so now, back to my assignments.

Another blogging debt in next post. Will try clear them all out as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment