Tuesday, June 19, 2012

congrats grad!

This is prepared looonnngg time ago. I didn't post it because I was waiting for more pictures. And I am still waiting. Daniel Liew, what you wanna do with all the photos? Boil soup drink ah? And I got tired of waiting and decided to publish this anyway. Wait till I got the photos maybe I will come out with congrats grad part II lol.

Event happened on 31/3/2012. Yea yea I am late. But still better than nothing =p

So when friends keep updating status on the graduating at INTI Nilai the night before the big day itself, I can never feel comfortable in my heart. Those were classmates I had known since my foundation year. They had graduated, yet I am still struggling in my studies. If only I were more serious towards my studies, I will have graduate earlier than when I supposed to now. If only I were able to choose the courses I want, I will have graduated by now, attending the same graduation ceremony as my friends now. It all sure break my heart. How long I have to stay here, stuck with the course I hate most?

Nevertheless, I was still happy for my bestie for graduating. She is in the category of first class degree honor with a best achievement award. I can already feel her happiness when she told us about it a month before the ceremony. Well, who is not happy being awarded with a first class degree topped with best achievement after the years of pain studying like hell? Me as bestie were happy for her too. And proud. Me befriend with a genius LOL

Graduation ceremony is hold in INTI Nilai so all the besties are coming here to attend it! Another round of gossip-girls-time after the Malacca trip! =D The convo girl, Doink had to be at Nilai at 8am, where I don't really bother to meet her up because it was way too early for me to wake up and she was busy there and here to get her stuff settled lol. By that time, besties in Subang and KL areas were already preparing to come down. They gathered together in Subang and have breakfast together before coming Nilai. One of bestie even called me the night before the day to tell me, just to show off  =.=

"All of the besties are having breakfast together in Subang before departing! Wanna come for join?"
"I drive to Subang to have breakfast with you girls then drive to Nilai again where we will meet up here? Why can't you girls come here and we have breakfast here?"
"Because Nilai is far away and we will get hungry before reaching! Come join us la. All the besties are here tomorrow. Sure don't want to join us? *evil-ish smile*"

Good try. You knew my weakness well. And I hate you for tempting me.

Major stuff that upset me for the day was I was late for the convo! To train a newbie in promoting took me freaking 2 hours! And I attended the convo with my bared-face, and my working attire =.= To attend an important event with bared-face was really my first time. To have gathering/any events with my besties always mean to come out with polished face or pretty attire, because we all love selca and taking pictures there and here. So better doll up yourself if you wanna pretty tagged pictures of yours in Facebook.

Say hi to un-dolled me LOL

And as I mentioned, I was late. They were at Multi Purpose Hall when I arrived. And as the hall is quite huge, I had trouble spotting them. I was about to reach my phone to call them and then I remembered that the convo girl's bf bought her balloon as grad gift. And I spotted them using the balloon.

Convo girl whatapps me the pic of her balloon the day before the ceremony. So I was just conveniently spotted them by the yellow balloon. Plus, just how many of the graduating students will bring in convo balloon? 


Except besties, I also met with two ex-classmates who were graduating on same day. Catherine on above picture and Heather the below. I was amazed by how different both of them look like after leaving school and start working. So pretty that I don't even. I was thinking that will I get prettier after I got to mix more to the world outside LOL Standing beside people that fully dolled up, I look extremely ugly fml. Mental note not to go near camera next time if I am not made up. 

As for bestie, most pictures are still with photographer. So lets see what I got for now

Picture-taking in progress. Convo girl had her personal photographer..

..and personal stylist. You lucky one.

And then me messing around with her balloon..

..with her ferrero rocher bouquet given by us..

..with flowers given by her parents..

..and then with her mortar board and cert LOL I am the grad here now. 

What if Doink without her infamous planking pose? She can do planking anytime, anywhere, even in the romantic honeymoon trip with her hubby =.= And she dragged us along to do her convo planking. 'Sisters do good thing together.' And it was fun haha! Me missed that moments =( 

After all the photo-taking, they were all craving for nasi lemak =.= And then I brought them to Aunty Jenny to satisfy their craving. I love the nasi lemak there and I was glad they loved it too.

Almost the whole table ordered nasi lemak. Except for the convo girl who had porridge due to her ulser and Sher who had nasi goreng tomyam. 

And it all ended there where they all went back after the meal. My besties are all busy superwomen with hectic lifestyles!

Weeks after the convo ceremony, convo girl made our day.

The card and ferrero rocher bouquet given by us as her graduation gift were featured in her graduation photo shooting with her family members. These were only a little that we can give to her and I was happy that she liked and appreciate them a lot. 

Selca of convo girl, Thatcher Chan Mei Ling with first class degree and best academic achievement in Marketing. We were so proud of you. She is going to continue her master in INTI Nilai, September intake. You faster come here can! I am dead boring here xD

Anyway, all the best for your studies and the besties will support you to the max. Love ya =D

p/s: iPhone users can go download POCO to look as flawless as her. Good friend I am, I knew :p

No comments:

Post a Comment