Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I am Ugly


Collection of my most ugly photo captured on camera..
It took me hell lot of courage to post this up but I knew I have to do it..
I knew that I am ugly, I am not attractive..
But being thrown 'You are ugly' right on my face is another thing..
So this post will be the bench mark..
I shall have my comeback for this post..
When I am not ugly, or when I am pretty enough, I will come back and rip this post down..
It will happen and we shall just see when..

When I have my comeback, I shall have something like this..

..several big ass photo shots of my pretty face as a revenge for publishing own ugly photo of mine online..
Picture taken from my fav Malaysian blogger, Cheesie

I don't know when I shall have my comeback, but this time I have to make it for real..

A pretty swan wannabe 
Of how I wish I am the lucky asshole born pretty and prefect..

No comments:

Post a Comment