Monday, March 12, 2012

home and school

Mum : You still don't wanna go pack your thing? You gotta go back school today.
Me : Later. I am so lazy. Plus my ice-cream just went into fridge! I want to wait until its frozen again and I want to eat at least half tub before going back! I am like an orphan there mummy! I always can't eat good food there.
Mum : Ok ok. The next time you come back, I will standby a tub of ice-cream for you.
Me : Yeah! :D

Me : Mummy, I don't want go back school =( I will miss home..
Mum : Then don't go back today! Go back tomorrow! Your Monday class is not important right? Skip it. Let me call your cousin sis and ask if she is OK with going back tomorrow =D
Me : =.= mummy, I am just saying..
Mum : Its ok! You can stay one more day at home to relax. Then you fight for your tests and assignments when you go back to school!
Me : =.= ok then...

Mum : Your cousin sis have important class tomorrow morning at 8. You have to go back today girl =(
Me : ='( I wanna stay at home...

And for the first time after so long, I feel like tearing up, because I really like being at home and I hate going back to school. And I hate to know the fact that mum wants me to stay at home for one more day a lot but I could not make it. Mum looks unhappy too because I can't stay at home for another day.

I like being at home, where I feel no stress at all. No assignments, no nightmares that I am late for my final examination paper and no stressed up for my result. I knew that there are jobs and responsibility as student awaiting me at school but I just hate it. A lot. When my sem break started, I always wish that the time could pass slowly, so that I could stay longer at home. When sem started, I always looking forward for the end of sem, where I knew I can be princess at home at the time.

I like being at home, where I am 24/7 with people I loved and I knew that they loved me back too; my family, my relatives, my hometown friends. There is always no difficult people to deal with at home. Unlike when I am in school. I think I can befriend with her and I can finally socialize a bit, but ended up being sold out because of one single assignment. Tsk. At home, I am always the princess. Touch my hair and face my daddy. LOL

Yet, how I hate the school, I have to go back and start studying. And this is why I am typing this blog post. There is never 0.01% chance for me to blog at home. And good night. The princess needs to sleep and wake early for 9am class wth..

No comments:

Post a Comment