Monday, June 6, 2011

Nightmare

Nightmares haunting..
But of all the nightmares why this popped out in my dream..?
It was scary, it was horrible..
I hope this will never ever happen..
The nightmare started at an old house..
Seems like those very old village house..
Never seen this house before in my life but in my dream, i recognized that 'house' is the house I am staying..
How come my house become like this..?
Become worse than how it supposed to be..?
Then, there are lots of guests in the living room, crowding a girl..
The guests are all my relatives and friends.. and the girl, me of course..
I am dressed in a purple knee length dress, my favourite all the time..
I still remember the details of the dress.. purple dress with simple design yet it is accessorized with those glittery accessories..
And I don't know how it happens but it is my wedding day..
I was wearing the wedding dress, waiting for someone appear..
I was waiting and waiting with all the guests in the living room..
I don't know who was I waiting for, but I had a feel that I am not waiting for my prince charming..
The guests are all looking at me with sad and pity look..
I was nervous, still waiting for the appearance of that someone..
Then, somebody shouted to me, asking me to go to the behind of the house..
I didn't question why, nor giving her a questioning look..
I obeyed and started to walk to the direction given..
She then asked me to run, and I obeyed..
Then I reached the bathroom..
The condition of the bathroom is disgusting..
Faeces are everywhere on the floor of the bathroom..
Then I saw two of my uncles cleaning the bathroom using the water pipes.. and worst, I saw my mum sitting at the corner of the bathroom, crying..
I approached her.. asking her why but she just cried..
My uncle then tell me that she had a disease called bowel movement control something..
I can't memorize the name.. but I understood what was that..
It is something like you can't control when and where you need to go toilet..
When you felt like going and you can't find a toilet in time, you will just let go of the faeces at everywhere you stand..
I was shock when I heard this..
But still I went to my mum, hugged her and said that everything is okay..
And then I grabbed the water pipe from my uncle's.. like indicating I am ready to take the responsibility to take care of my mum for the rest of my life..
And when I woke, I almost cried out..
What if it becomes true..?
What will happen to this family..?
What will happen to mum..?
Can't we financially support this..?
Can mum emotionally and physically strong enough to fight with the disease..?
Everything was running into my mind at the same time..
But when I turned, I saw my mum, still sleeping peacefully..
The worry was almost gone..
Heavily I smiled..
If I started to save and buy less of my wants and buy her supplementary then everything should be fine right..?

No comments:

Post a Comment