Friday, May 27, 2011

A new beginning

Hey bloggie..
Another week passed since the previous post..
As you guys can see, the previous post's format was different from usual..
My bad, I thought I can typed it into Ms Word before copy and paste here..
Mana tau turn out that way..
Spacing between each lines and my :( and :) turned to be L and J.. lol
I was too lazy to edit it back, so just bear with that post la..

Here, I am at the first week of the new sem..
This is a short sem, 8 weeks of study and 2 weeks of holiday in between..
Results were released, my results were very disappointing..
I had my bad time crying over the results, felt bad over it, but what past is past..
Well, what can I do now..?
I can't do anything other than keep myself marching forward..
Yes I am a strong girl, I can do it..
Had days thinking of where are my mistakes and try very hard to find the solutions..
And I had one..
Pray hard that I can disciplined myself to stick to this until the day I had my final..
Determined to get As this time..
Determined to pull up my CGPA this time..
Determined to be a graduate at targeted time..
So nothing much happened this week..
Just more on preparing myself to a better nerd..
Had very hard time choosing subjects for this sem..
As I don't want to over pressure myself again with over-flowing subjects..
But at last also end up choosing three core papers this sem..
Will strive my best for it!
A for this sem! :D

My jimui are all going back to hometown this week..
Jesz is going to officially introduce someone to us :)
Congratz my jimui :D
Too bad I am not going back..
I had accepted an event this weekend..
Gonna start working tomorrow..
And since next saturday is Agong's birthday and mummy is not going to work on that day, I am going to reject any coming event on next weekend and go back to my hometown!
Pay me double pay la, and you think I care about it ar..?
If it is not now I am going to accompany my mum more and see her more, when am I going to do it..?
I still know how to differentiate and measure the importance of that family bond and money k..

Hmm.. nothing else other than a boring update about myself..
Gonna do tutorial on my Financial Reporting paper.. Jiayous! ><
That's all for now~
Buh-bye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment