Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Unexpected guests

Well well.. I have a quiz tomorrow and look what am I doing now..
Blogging..!
I supposed to sleep or do revision now..!
But, I am extremely happy now thus I decided to give myself a break and blog it out :)
Just now I had two unexpected guests..
For your all information, I am staying in a hostel block at ground floor..
The convenience of staying at ground floor is people can knock your window and stand there to chat with you the whole day :)
And this friend of mine, AhLong knew that I was staying here long time ago..
So just now, he paid me a visit together with Heather..
Just a simple knock or a simple "RUBY LIM LOON PING!" from outside the window can make me smile wide :)
Finally I got friend who pay me a visit after class time and willing to stand outside the window to chat with me eh..
See, I got friends too neh.. ^^
I was happy..
I wonder since when we had our last chat like this..?
One year..? Two years..?
Or since the class separation at the second sem I was in Inti..?
AhLong and Heather stood outside the window to chat with me, and observed my room..
Haha.. I was real happy..
I never give up on missing you guys..
3A2 was the best class I ever had in my life after 3M and 5I classes that I had during my secondary school time..
3A2 was the first class I had in Inti, consisted of 20 male and 20 female students..
The best and irreplaceable class I had in Inti :)
AhLong and Heather, were in the class as well..
I never thought of having guests from my window anymore..
Firstly, it is simply because my current classmates don't know where am I staying..
Bet that they are not interested to know as well..
Most of my current classmates, are just plain classmates..
The interactions we had, are all limited to class period only..
Second, it had been a long long gap since my interaction with my batch of friends..
So it is never crossed in my mind that they will pay me another visit..
But now, they did..
AhLong and Heather; although the chat is not a long one, but it is enough to make me smile wide, enough to make me feel touched :')
Lucky I never move out from this room..
Yes, I am staying in a room located at ground floor and near the study room, which sometimes it is super noisy due to the people walking, running and chatting near my room..
And sometimes it is so inconvenience because I could not open the window wide when I feel hot..
But still, there is reason where I refuse to leave..
There is a good reason where I am willing to bear with the noise and stuff :)
And the reason shall be the one that make my day..
Happy to welcome the unexpected guests :)

No comments:

Post a Comment