Friday, September 7, 2012

To eat, drink, and have fun

#bloggingdebts
I am so lazy that I can't stand myself too T_T It is time to pick back the promise and clear my debt. 

So after the final, it was time to eat, drink, sleep and play. Met up bestie and we planned to go shopping (and eat!) as we were both too free. Were planning to have a day trip to Sg. Wang or Times Square at first, as they were convenient to be reached by public transport but something else came in the plan. Bestie got call to attend an interview at KL thus we made the trip together.

It was a 2 day 1 night trip, departing on 16th and returning back on 17th May (yes, I knew it was almost 4 months back #lazyblogger T_T) Nothing special on the first day as most of time was spent on travelling from hometown and bestie gotta attend her interview. At the night, we went to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate a friend's birthday.

Steven and his birthday meal. He was so happy that we were treating him dinner as present LOL

We went to Ole Ole Bali at Pyramid to celebrate his birthday. Environment and food there were very nice. Minus out some food that I couldn't take because they were too spicy.

 Decoration on the table. Send this picture to a friend and he thought I was in spa haha. 



Food was really not bad but very big in portion. 4 of us were sharing 3 set of meals and they were very fulfilling. If you wish to go, go after you starve yourself for a day =)

The night was then spent with movie and gossips! Bestie has a house in Subang so I was spending the night there with her. We girls gotta do a lot of pillow talks ;)

The next day, we went to shop and eat. First we went to Puchong because bestie had business to deal with her AirAsia flight ticket. And since we were at Puchong, we just went into random restaurant and had our breakfast there.


Can't remember the restaurant name. But the food there was nice. Worth the pricey bill LOL

Then we departed to Times Square/Sg Wang. It had been long time since we went there and we thought that we could shop till we drop as both the places were well known for the cheap attires. But it was disappointing that we could not find any attires that we like. Maybe we had found one or two, but since almost all shops does not allow trying on the clothes, we just walked off =.= The best bargain that we could get were footwear which cost only RM15 per pair. I got myself a pair of decent sandal and bestie got herself a pair of ballet flat.

We shamelessly went to take picture with the decorations at the corner of one specific floor in Sg. Wang LOL Who else could be more shameless and childish than us? 

The plan to go back hometown after shopping was changed when we both wanted to go Levain. Bestie had went Levain before and she missed the food there while I was dying to go there after I saw beautiful photos posted by friends in Facebook LOL So Levain it is.


Tourist pose: Must pose in front of the building with the name/signboard so that everyone can know that you were here LOL

Met a secondary school friend working in Levain. This is such a small world! My memory didn't fail me when I can still remember his full name given that we were only hi-bye friends during school time. Long time no see, Chan Chun Heng =)


Bread there were superb! I had maple bread and a slice of pizza. I wanted to try the pasta there but since I was still full that time, I just took the bread T_T Had iced chocolate drink and it tasted super awful! I am a big fan of chocolate and as long as it is chocolate, it is a good food/drink. And it was the first (and hopefully the last time) I would put a 'yulk' face to chocolate. 

And what is Levain without its famous macaroon? Because I love my family so much, I decided to buy back macaroon for them.

A row of very colorful and yummy macaroons =) Ok la, they were not that colorful because I was afraid that if I choose macaroon with striking colors, those barbarians at my home refuse to eat it LOL And at the end, they took the macaroons like normal cookies =.=  

So that was the last stop before we headed back to Raub, a place with no entertainment. Other besties gonna kill me after I posted this :p Sorry girls, it was weekday and you all were busy with classes and work haha. We will go shopping together the next time kays? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment