Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Turning 22

#bloggingdebt

6th July my birthday! This year birthday fell on Friday and there was a two hour class there! I remembered bugging the lecturer to cancel the class so I can go out have fun the whole day :p And of course, the whole class was doing the same thing too #lazybug And when she agreed, I was already ticking a yes to my planning! Sunway Pyramid, here I am! Yup, again Pyramid. Like I have no other places to go LOL That is my favourite shopping mall ma.

So woke up early in the morning to doll up myself and get ready to be pampered on my big day!

Make for the day. My make for every outing is the same =.=
Outfit of the day. The entire outfit was bought the day before at Jusco Seremban. Saw the outfit being modeled by a mannequin and think it was nice, so I went to pick up the exact same outfit #totalloserthatdunnohowtopickheroutfit T_T

This is not relevant to my birthday post but since we are on the outfit topic, I shall just go on a little further :p I love love love one piece dress, any one piece dress is nice to me. So then I saw a dress and I went to try on it.

And I think I look like crocodile hunter female version here =.=

Anyway, back to the topic, so the first to do when reached Pyramid was to hunt for food! Was craving for buffet so went to Shogun, my favourite Japanese buffet restaurant.

 Fried stuff 
 Teppanyaki! I major heart the teppanyaki section at Shogun, cause you can choose your own ingredients and ask the chef to prepare it for you. Way better than Jogoya's. 
 Fried stuff again!
 My favourite sushi! See the beautiful orange, yellow and green ebi? 
Ice cream is still the best. And yes, they were all mine =) #fatdieme

And since my seat had good lighting, selca is a must!

 Look at the pimples! Can't help, it was the peak time during the semester. 
 Poser
"Hmm.. If I eat these now, then they will be finished then I can't eat ice cream anymore." Nah! This won't happen in a buffet. Just eat till you fat :p

After eating, it was time to get me a pressie yay! And guess what I get.




Hahah sorry, was too into the Paper Camera app that time. Thanks the special one who bought me this. I refused till the end, not willing to have a expensive present but still he was insisting till the end to buy me this. 

Me acting like watch model for Bonia advertisement LOL

Then it was time to shop till you drop. Actually nothing to shop la, already near bankruptcy after bought the watch LOL But the boutiques were all bringing in blazers! I love blazers! Went to Zara and I fell in love at first sight with a white blazer. But the price made me think twice. Didn't buy it at the last but start missing it like crazy after back to home, and went to find back the week after and it was gone! T_____T I want back my white Zara blazer *bangs head to wall* Tried on blazers from other brands but still they did not look as good as Zara's T____T

 This was from Seeds. Again, I copy the mannequin's outfit #totalloserthatdunnohowtopickheroutfit All white! Me likey. But still, Zara's blazer is still better T__T Why the hell I hesitate to buy it that time? Imma gonna hunt all Zara boutiques till I get that blazer! 

 Then I had ice cream from Stickhouse. Like the tons of ice cream in Shogun were not enough for me LOL What! No one will reject ice cream kays
 Look at the row of beautiful colors
And this was mine =)

For dinner, Delicious was the choice =) Had been at the restaurant few times before and they served good food with good services. So re-visit is a must!

As the name suggest, the food there are delicious. 

Forgot the name of this dish :x but it was nice =)

So that was basically how I celebrated my birthday. Simple yet meaningful =) There was actually a bit run off in the plan as the original plan was to have buffet for both lunch and dinner! Idiot =.= Ended up the dinner buffet at Sunway Tower (!!!) was cancelled and replaced with Delicious. And a lot of thanks, hugs, kisses to those who wish me on Facebook, those who call and message me! I got all the wishes and all the best to you guys too! I love you all!

The next post should be about my birthday celebration with my besties =)

No comments:

Post a Comment