Thursday, February 23, 2012

sweetest valentine gift

Diamond? I don't have the elegance to wear your 2k diamond ring. Flowers? They will wilt within days and then I will have troubles thinking whether to keep your flowers or just to throw it away. Chocolate? It will be in my tummy in matters of minutes.

Sweetest valentine gift is not about the price tag on the gift. Price tag - it is only the money you needed. Sweetest valentine gift ever is all about when I see your gift, I can see the effort that you put in, the all sort of troubles you went through to make it perfect, make it presentable just for me =)


Came across the sweetest valentine gift ever at Facebook. Yes, a couple photo-book. A book full of love story. It belongs to one of the besties of mine. Her bf is in the photography field and they always have the memories frozen up in the form of pictures. And for the 2012's Valentine, the sweet bf took out all the memories and present them in the photo-book that can be kept forever. 

Doink, I am happy for you too. Can imagine if you tear up while flipping the book page by page, where each page consist of the memories created by just you and him =)

Frame in frame =)
Now I write this in smaller font because I don't want to spoil the mood :p Doink, now you make me want to get an instant camera for nothing!

For all the couple out there, especially for the star of my post, Doink and bf, Happy Valentine Day =) May your relationship last forever and ever. I am waiting to receive wedding invitation! :p

p/s : I knew Valentine was over looooonnng time ago. But still I wanted to post this. I like it so much. I think it is the greatest gift ever. But it didn't happen to me, I am not the one receiving photo-book so it is hard to me to get the right words and terms to write the whole post out. I had been composing and editing the post again and again to get the whole thing right, and at the end, I knew this is not the best but meh, forget about it. I posted it because a photo-book is a thing that I liked and I will appreciate, and I am so happy for my bestie so I just wanted to share to the world! =D

Below onwards will make me like a spokeperson for Groupon but meh, I found something I think is good and I just wanna share it =) And I posted it down here because it is quite related to the content up there. We all knew Groupon offer great deals and bla bla bla and I saw this 2 days before!

It is an offer for photo-book ! RM69 instead of RM188! You may design your own layout too, I guess. Which I think it is ultra good! Your own customized and personalized photo-book! 101 in the world! 
A turn off to all of you : I saw this 2 days ago and I am not sure if they still have this deal. At Groupon, you have to buy a deal before specific time. So.. Go check out yourself la har.. 

When I first saw this, I knew that I had to get it. I loooovvveee photo-book. And scrap-book. And the character in it shall be my bf and me! But he hates camera a lot. He doesn't take pictures. I would not get enough pictures of me and him to paste on the photo-book. So I forget about him. I think of someone else. The second person came to my mind is my mum. ...... Awkward to have photo-book featuring you and mum yeah. Nvm, I will think of someone else. My besties! Omg they love pictures a lot and we had tons of pictures taken from young till now. They shall be the perfect choice! We will have a friendship theme photo-book! And the book will be designed with all the girly girly stuff. Pink cover, designed with love heart pattern, butterfly pattern and oh maybe one or two hello kitty logo over there. Yes! But then I realized that there is only one photo-book, and there are so many of us. T__T Who is going to keep it? Thus, I just give up on having the photo-book. T__T And then, I decided that I shall get the prettiest ever photo-book for my partner and myself when I get married :p which I will still have looonnng way to go >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment