Sunday, April 24, 2011

My mummy's princess

Hey bloggie and bloggie's readers :)
Today was a happy day for me..
Why..?
Because the queen of my heart a.k.a. my mummy came to a visit in Nilai..
My cousin sister wishes to study in Inti, thus she came over to register here..
So my aunt dragged my mum along, simply because my mummy recognize the way to Inti and she had a daughter here :)
I was waiting for today for more than a week.. so excited! :D
So they departed from Raub at 11am and reach here at almost 2pm..
The registry session was so time-wasting.. because we need to queue up for our turn..
And the people in front of us kept bugging the officer with questions and stuff, wasting all our time..
Just like those uncle from kampung who don't know a thing and keep asking stupid questions.. lol
The registry session took about an hour plus..
By the time we were done, it was already 3:30pm..
So we had to rush to Giant to fetch dear, who was working there..
And we went to Secret Recipe together for lunch :)
I intended to bring mummy over there to try out the aussie beef steak, since mummy loves beef steak a lot..
But too bad, luck was not on my side, the beef steak was out of sold..
Argh..! damn frustrated just now..! It is not every time we can hang out and eat together..
And just a simply "sorry miss, aussie beef steak is out of sold" ruined my plan..
:( felt so sorry for mummy..
And there was our lunch..
After lunch, we decided to go to Tesco Nilai..
Those aunty ar.. the first thing popped in their mind when entering Tesco was to search for Milo -.-
Milo is becoming more and more expensive nowadays..
My two brothers are very loyal towards Milo, thus mummy had no choice but to buy it even it is pricey..
Mummy and aunt each grabbed a packet of 2kg Milo..
They said here was cheaper then Raub..
Raub's Milo costs Rm31.50 for 2kg and here was Rm 28 with free gift -.-
Then they shopped for another thing as well..
Mummy shopped till Rm130++..
Ok la.. half of the items were mine :p
Since I am having a 'bank' just next to me, why don't I used it wisely..? :p
Felt kinda sorry for mummy.. but i had no other choices..
If I were to buy all those things on my own, I will have barely enough money for the month :(
And after shopped at Tesco, they went back to Raub.. ;(
I will miss my mummy..

And now, coming back to my room, and when the moments rewind in my mind, everything was just so happy and sweet..
Cousin sis is coming over to study, become my junior and her room was just 3 doors next to mine..
Cousin sis brought me a hell lots of kuih, so I can enjoy it over here..
And when I look at the kuih, smile will automatically appear on my face..
Stupid silly girl..
You thought you are bringing kuih for the whole kampung..? =]
My aunt brought me a 1.5litres of self-brewed herbal tea :)
And not to left out, my mummy brought me a tumble of bird nest..
She said it helps enhancing my skin and brain cells..
Hehe..
So touched..
Felt like crying out now.. =']
All these, are little things that make life great..
They all give me motivation..
Especially the bird nest from mummy..
Give me motivation to study harder.. to pass all the subjects I took..
I can imagine in my mind, from how my mummy works hard, then she bought the bird nest, woke up early in the morning to brew it to her bringing it in a tumble from Raub to Nilai..
It is the value that no money can buy :)
I love you too mummy..
Two weeks.. another two weeks before I can come back to home..
Clean our messy house for you, colouring your toe nails for you, chatting the whole night with you, go to the saloon with you and become your princess.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment