Sunday, October 24, 2010

help?!

hey bloggie..
phew.. a thick layer of dust here..
hahax
i am supposed to be in the middle of my assignments and revisions..
but then, i just find myself difficult to concentrate in the studies..
OMG..
just what happen to me lately..?
i felt so lazy when it comes to assignments and books..
lets see..
i have MGT assignment and revision to be done..
ECO assignment and tutorials..
and preparation for FIN mid term test..!!
and yet.. i have done nothing here..
nothing comes inside my mind though i am facing the MGT books..
and i don't feel like doing anything related to studies too..
oh my nerd mode.. where are you? come back to mummy please~~
;(
gosh.. now i feel like meeting the school consultant and ask for advice..
oh.. what a weirdo i am..
someone, any tips to get nerd mode back to the owner?
i really need that..
geez..
i think i will go have a good shower and try re-focus later..
wish me luck world~!

No comments:

Post a Comment