Friday, October 29, 2010

BABI TMPOINT MALAYSIA

i am very angry.. very angry now!
malaysia servant all babi~!
know take money, know talk but dont know do work~!
i applied for the f*cking package last month
u ppl tell me that i need to wait 1 month++ to get the package WITH my house's internet is terminated 1st..
okok.. i waited..
and now after 1 f*cking month++ i had waited, u tell me that the package i applied had ended..
and u DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT!
WTF~!!
i was so angry just now that i dont know what to do when talk to the BABI!
i dont know whether to scold her like hell or to laugh at her for being a BABI!
i sleep at 2am last nite and wake at 7am, attended 2 heavy classes, my bro called me for the internet thingy..
i am so tired already~!
and now this BABI tell me such thing~!
reli very angry now~!
can feel a lil bit pain in my heart now!
should really scold her just now..
scold her like no 2mr..
if the package ended then u have the responsibility to call me~! inform me~! and intro me with other f*cking packages that u had~!
not let me waiting for 1 month++ with NO internet connection~!!!
and after i called u, U DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO~!
WTF..
my heart really pain now..
what a weak heart i have..
and now i have to wait u confirm this and that like a stupid~!
you better give me a very good answer when i call again later~!
to all F*CKING BABI
especially YOU from TMPOINT..
yes, u r the one, TMNET, TMPOINT.. or whatever the f*ck is ur name..
U guys are really BABI for taking the money and doing nothing..
BABI~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment