Tuesday, October 5, 2010

a happy day

morning world!
i was awake an hour ago, now preparing for my 10am class..
yes.. i know.. i woke up too early!
but hey, just make it as a good habit! :)
yesterday was the happiest day in my life since (1 year++ ago??)
why?
cause i can shop freely as i like at sunway pyramid!
oh.. ok.. not too freely cause of the budget problem :(
but still..!!
omg.. i cant remember for how long i didnt shop like yesterday..
just remember how i try hard to adapt myself to "cook and eat alone inside room for money saving purpose"
and now, thank God, i can adapt myself to that..
and of course i do go out to eat, once in a while..
and yesterday my dear ask me to go sunway with him..
he waned to buy a bag..
and there's a Parkson opened at Sunway!
yay~!!
he and me bought a bag for ourself.. i bought one for mum to0 :)
and we went to sasa after that!
omg.. this was my first time to go into sasa and come out with a sasa shopping bag!
u guys get it?
it means this was my very 1st time to shop *ahem* quite heavily at sasa!
and i was so so happy..
the only unhappy thing i still cant find a very good tapper with reasonable price..
so far the tapper from brand Oto is the best, but i am still seeking for the better..
and yesterday i realise that.. its better if you have extra money for yourself..
the shopping, was gain from my salary of being a promoter during my sem break..
if using my own pocket money thet given monthly by my mum, i surely wont spend it that way..
cuz the pocket money will be barely enough for eating and stuff..
so..
mummy, is there still any vacancy for promoters?? >.< am now saving money, looking for to go shopping at sunway again :) i heard that year end sales going to start next month.. is that real? >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment