Wednesday, April 16, 2014

有您真好

有您真好
Family is the best.
They are the one I can go to when I am sad, angry, depressed and upset.
They are the one standing next to me even when I am wrong.

I am very aware that I was never a brilliant student, well in university at least. But to be thrown with that fact right at my face few times just made me look so bad and embarrassed.
Mother and youngest brother were angry at this. Mom said that if the low grades is such a trouble, then why the job interview and not just reject my application from the beginning. Youngest brother - ya' know, kids are sometimes just so cute - he asked why people look up so much to the grades. It is not like people with high grades could do job right. You might just ask 'the grades' to install air cond, he said (air cond is because of it is his field of jobs). Given the insult and low salary, mom asked me to just work as bank officer rather than the crappy company. So called one of the top10 but treating her daughter like sh*t at the interview LOL

We might be irrational and I might be overreact. I get upset for smallest thing I am unhappy with. But coming back home to people I love and knowing that they will stand right next to me regardless what happen just make me happy. Home is the best place to get protected from the dangers out there. Home is the best place to temporarily put down all the stress and burden. Family is the best people that can cheer you up with even only words (remember the air cond? I laughed so hard at that silly statement)

妈妈,弟弟
有你们真好
有个无论我做什么都会支持我的家人真好

No comments:

Post a Comment