Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Over Rated

Does anyone else have this weird habit as I do?



Pictures taken at different time, different clothing stores. 

I have to confess that I particularly love trying on all the clothes displayed in the stores. And ended up never buying them :x Except if I have the cash or I really love the clothes. Or else I would just be trying for fun. I know the person at fitting room will hate me to death. I am so sorry that I cause you all troubles but I really just couldn't help it. Come on. It couldn't be just me. All girls love to do that! Or it is just really me? T_T

But do ya know the real reason I refuse to buy? I finally found the reasons today.

OVER RATED
From Forever 21

Yup. I think all most of the clothes displayed in a well decorated store with ten plus promoters working in it inside an air condition shopping mall are over rated. Which I was usually reluctant to buy because of the reason. I would always compared the price of the attire in the stores with online boutique. The price difference is a big gap but at the same time, I can't deny that the quality will differ a lot too. But for me I care about the price more than the quality. So yeah. I could just try and try and try the clothes and take nice pictures inside fitting room and dream that one day I will marry a rich husband that he will buy me whatever I want. Nah, just kidding. I will earn the money myself. 

$money$ is so important nowadays that it must be printed on the cloth too.
Top from Forever 21, shorts from Hush Puppies (got it at RM10++ at warehouse clearance sale), the bag in the background is from a random bag shop in Sunway Pyramid

By the way, I am so in love with the clothes (and not to forget the price too!) at http://newnaturalfashion.com/ and http://getaaway.blogspot.com/ Not really sure about the quality since I haven't purchase any outfit from getaaway and my purchase at newnaturalfashion is still on delivery. Mind sharing other good online boutique stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment