Sunday, January 29, 2012

thatcher turns 22

So as the title says it, this blog post is all about Doink's birthday celebration at 18th Jan. I wanted to blog about this event at the very next day but since the photos are not with me, and I being perfectionist ( :p ) didn't want to have all-words post so I had to wait till I get the pictures. Yeah, this is the disadvantages of not having high tech good camera. I want one too :( So yeah, now I got the pictures so lets get started with the event =)

Doink set up a sexy theme for the dinner but since I do not have any presentable sexy clothes to wear on, (no, I don't think singlet plus short is sexy on me) so I thought of making it up by wearing a new hairstyle to the dinner..

..which is by perming my hair myself. Curly hair carries sexy and feminine look..

..which is a total failure. I should just ask some help. Or spend some money at saloon. Now I just damaged my hair for nothing.

Departed sharp at 6pm from INTI Nilai to Doink's house at SS15 and get stuck in the traffic jam for an hour. Padan muka for not departing earlier, kept laying on the bed in room. So when I reached, I was greeted by the Jimuis. They all had reached earlier and cause Doink's room a big mess. They were all busy preparing themselves for the dinner when I reached. And with all most the girls in a room, there is no way the room is not in a mess. You can see the clothes and bags are laying all around on the floor and the hair accessories, make up stuff are all over the tables. As my hair is in total mess, and I haven't done any make up, I demanded help from my jimui.

Kyle helped me to straighten back my hair and Ivy help me to put on eyeliner and fake lashes! The feeling is just so good when you are in a room with people you love and you knew they love you back too. We mess around in the room, the girls are 'fighting' for the single piece of mirror, helped each other to fix the hair or make up, choose accessories for each other and rushing each other to be fast since we are a bit late than the scheduled time. Can't help but just smiling to the view at the point of time and join them!

me after jimuis help me to fix my hair and make up! =D

The Jimuis =) Not all is here. Some is still busy-ing and some haven't arrive

So when we are done preparing we went to Belly Good at Sunway Mentari. The place serves bacon and sort of pork related food. Super nice!

Belly Good. The piggie are so cute!!

So erm, not very much I can say at here. We all just eat eat eat, chat chat chat and take pictures all along the way. Cut away grandma story, here come the pictures =)


The side dishes:  bacon at the upper side and sausages at the lower side. My side dish is the bacon and I regretted ordering it. Not because it tastes bad but because I love sausages more! T__T Hate whoever that order sausages for being able to make the right choice!

 My main course. The pork patty is so so so nice! Must try!

And after all the main course, here comes the gift for the birthday girl! Mango flavor mille crepe. My first time having mille crepe, super nice! And I love the idea of writing birthday wish on cake using chocolate syrup. Before this, I thought of only icing can be used to write wishes on cake LOL.

The mango flavor mille crepe. We had hard time in facebook inbox discussing which flavor of cake should be bought LOL





It is her birthday so I as good friend must upload beautiful photo of her =)




Girls of the night =)




The group picture

So after messing around at BellyGood, as usual, our group is the last one to leave, we went to OverTime at First Subang. I remembered when the very first time I heard about OverTime, I thought it was something like Chatime. Sells bubble tea LOL. Names are similar ma.. And it turns out to be a beer selling bar.





Picture is a bit blur. This is the package we took that day. RM300++, comes with free yu sheng too! As CNY is coming at that point of time, the beer jar (is this how you all call it?) were named with Fok Lok Sau.

Here's the yu sheng. And my girls requested a birthday song to be played during lou sang session =.= akward yeah I knew. Where got people sing birthday song when lou sang one?!



The group picture

Regretted to drink so much beer that day. I felt like throwing up at the end of the session. Even asked for a plastic from OverTime because I really scared that I will throw up in the car later on. So embarrassing. Only two glasses of beer can cause me the trouble. Next time drink one glass enough ><

That day I had come prepared with my bag with traveling essentials and clothes because I scare that the beer session will end too late and ended up have to stay overnight at Thatcher's house. And my traveling essentials had come in use. I really ended up stay overnight. Get scolded for it some more T__T There were already five people staying in Thatcher's room and I still squeezed in it. They said : When no people sleep here, you also don't want sleep here. When so many people sleep here, you squeeze in some more. T__T sorry lo...

But it was really nice to have overnight with them. At the earlier of the day, we put on make up together, fix hair together and rushed each other to be fast. And at the end of the day, we remove make up together, and even fight for the bathroom together. We kept chatting the whole night, from the moment we were in the room until we were all fall asleep. We talked about boys, internship, works, girls stuff and GOSSIP. We even talked about Brazilian wax with a BOY MAN GUY in the room! Kyle was with us! All females in the room except him, yet he could blend so well into our conversation =)

I missed so much the night with you girls and I hope that we will still have the moment. Moment when we fight for blanket, talk about girls stuff, gossip about others, sleep next to each other, know each other sleeping habits. I love you all, my girls. And happy birthday again to my girl Doink!

No comments:

Post a Comment