Monday, February 21, 2011

the friend

another post woot!! :)
so i keep my 'promise' to update the blog eh..
last weekend went back to home, a place that i felt loved most :]
there were still lotss of cny cookies at home..
for 2 days i was staying at home, i can't even touch 1/4 of those cookies!!
hehe.. bought too much will lead to wastage ya..
this post was supposed to be updated yesterday but i had to attend an important friend of mine :) so i just keep the blog aside for him..
lets begin my last weekend's journey now..

18th Feb, last friday..
we went back after the lunch..
and yes, my dear skipped his 4pm class again, but not because of the going-back-home stuff..
it was like he never had a 4pm class on friday every week :p if you get what i mean..
so we depart, i drove and we reached raub, and we went for a post-cny dinner at Happiness Restaurant! yay! :)
too bad.. both of my brothers were working so only mummy, daddy, dear and me had the dinner..
for the first dinner i had with my family, i actually brought a digital camera and used it!
*affected by my jimui who are so damn crazy bout photography..*
i hope to collect more series of photographs with the people i love..
once, i saw the photo folders in my jimui's laptop *symone, its you!*
and the number of folders inside were crazy whey!!
you can see the whole folders were full with pictures from dunno-how-many-years ago..
then i saw my photo folders in my lappie..
they were like only two or three of them..??
and i realize, whenever i felt like recalling back all those sweet memories, i have nothing to help me refresh my mind about it..
so i have decided to capture all those sweet memories into the photos that could be stored forever :)
so first step is started with the family i love the most :)
i brought the camera, used it and my parents enjoy it so so much..
it had been a long time since we had captured a picture together :)
so here comes some of the photos..
me.mummy.daddy
eggplant with XO sauce! rating 7/10 :)
pork ribs in yolk of duck's egg *sry, you can see its directly translated from chinese :p poor english* rating 8/10

chicken with chicken essence, i think so.. rating 8/10
sepat fish with salt sauce! nice! rating 9/10 but if you hate eating salt, then you may rate it lower

19th feb
staying whole day at home, munching snacks :p
home is just like a heaven..
dear cooked us dinner..
probably the most simple dinner that he had ever cook..
its butter prawn and rendang ayam!!!
omg..
the butter prawn was fantabulous!
but the rendang ayam still need a bit improvement :)
butter prawn! so yummy and easy to make too! 10/10 :]

rendang ayam.. taste nice too but placed beside the prawn, it is like tasteless.. 7/10 la..

20th feb
last day at raub..
at first we planned to go for "bu gee mian" as my dear wanted to eat it so much after he watch it at AhXian Food Adventure..
but too bad, we all woke late and have to wait the maid to go back first..
when everyone were done, it is 12pm already..
too bad..
we went to pray at temple near Taman Raub Jaya 6 and had our lunch at Radha Restaurant..
mama at first wanted to go to the restaurant at the estate near highway.. *can't remember the name*
but because it was quite late and all of us are hungry so we delayed the plan till the next time i am back! :)
and so.. thats for the day..
after lunch and rested, dear and me went back to nilai the forest..
at night i posted something on facebook which sounds :
judging me from my appearance, someone told my bf that he deserves someone better than me.. did me look that ugly that i dont deserve judgment from my inner personality..?
ya.. someone told my dear this and my dear told me back..
i am pissed that time..
from what he told, he didnt defend me that time..
i mean, normal boyfriend will say something like, "no la.. she is pretty for me.." or "no la.. she might be ugly but her personality is just at the opposite!"
and yet he said nothing and just smiled at his friend!
was pissed at his bastard friend and sad as well..
was i really that ugly that you cant even say a defending word for me..?
anyway, let that off..
i had hear of this like weeks ago and just posted it yesterday..
i am actually ok now, i mean really ok.. just i dont like people judge me from my face..
ok.. really, really let this off..
it is not worth to let my day ruined by an unimportant creature and the main point here is not him..
the main point here is i finally understand the meaning of friend concerning you from afar.. :)
after the post, i have a friend of mine find me in facebook chatbox, asking am i ok and stuff..
of all the people, he was the least expected to give response on my status!
he kept telling me good words and he actually remembered what i told him about myself during our secondary school time..
awwh..
my tears dropped down at the time..
there are still people concern about me from far away..
i was so touched..
matters that i told him before, was really really minor matter and i cant believe that he still remembered that..
and before that i thought that he hate me, because he was like acting so damn cool during secondary school time and he looked like so annoyed by my childish behaviour..
so.. i really thought of that..
but now i know that i was completely wrong :)
he is a friend that will observe from far..
i thought that friends observing and concern about you from far is only in my imaginary world..
who the hell in reality will have such a time to do so, right?
and i was proven wrong :)
for the first time, i was happy when i was wrong :)
i appreciate all his words though the next moment i see him, he might act so damn cool towards me again.. haha..
and friend, i dont mention your name here because i know you are humble :)
and if you get to see this, i just want to tell you that i will treat 'her' well and i love you, as how i love my jimuis :)

i must prepare for my class now, pray hard no pop quiz at the class later ><"
tata world

No comments:

Post a Comment